Monday, May 21, 2007

Ready... Steady ... Go !

Finally ....
It took me a very long time to find the PERFECT yarn and the PERFECT pattern...
I was thinking about something IRISH...
Colour - Green
Pattern - something with grass-like texture (no, I didn't think about knitting green sheep)
My choice:
Yarn - Blue Moon Fiber Arts lightweight in Jade
Pattern - Teosinte socks by Anne from www.knitspot.com
And the result -


(That picture was taken yesterday when I was hoping blogger would let me post without any problems... well... I finished sock No1 and started the second. This pattern is super easy to remember and quick to knit and the yarn ...)

3 comments:

HPNY KNITS said...

oh! your pal is lucky!!

Heddy said...

beautiful!

Frieda said...

Just beautiful , beautiful colourway and perfect pattern to match .