Sunday, May 13, 2007

Finally Started


It took me forever, but I finally decided what to make for my sock pal. The yarn is Twinkletoes "cedar frost" out of my stash - the colors are hard to see but navy, turquoise, pine and sienna. The pattern is by Treesa who is one of the designers from Sock Madness (a sock knitting contest I was eliminated from - this is one of the later patterns that I was dying to try.) The cuffs have lace and cables although they are hard to see in the picture because I'm not so good with a camera.

3 comments:

KnittingHawkeye said...

LOVE the colours of the yarn!!! Simply beautiful!
What is the pattern called?

Mathgirl said...

Those are beautiful colours! I love how none of them seem to get lost even though it's a dark yarn.

Seanna Lea said...

I love seeing the different yarns everyone is using. That one (especially knitted up like it is here) is very evocative of the name of the yarn. It's simply wonderful!