Thursday, May 3, 2007

Hi from Arkansas...

Hello to Everyone,

I moved here from Texas a year ago and I still have trouble with claiming to be from Arkansas! I have found a really lovely yarn store in Little Rock so that's made in easier :)

Anyhoo, I'm super excited to get started. I've already cast on for the Winding Cables Knee Socks in a beautiful brick red semi-solid shade of Lornas Laces. I've almost finished the cuff ribbing and can't wait to move on to the main pattern tonight. Maybe I'll get a WIP shot in soon, although it's not much to look at yet.

This is my first sockapal00za but I've been knitting socks for awhile. I can't wait to see what everyone else is knitting!

Cheers,
Liz B.

2 comments:

LaVerna said...

Liz-just say you are a Displaced Texan.That will work!

Suzanne said...

Liz - I got your name from the database, but wasn't sure how to contact you. I'd just like to reassure you that your socks will be arriving, eventually. Please let me know if you have any strong preferences or dislikes.