Friday, May 4, 2007

Dyeing yarn

I overdyed yarn (I'm waiting for it to dry) using some of my Wilton Cake Gels (I love frosting!).  I'm not sure right now how well they both came out, but if my first glance when I was washing them this morning is any indication the blue and purple one is going to be stunning.  The other one might need a second round.
 
I think I'm going to test Bakerloo on myself for the moment and see how well it works up with a foot I already know.  Oh, and order yarn.  I registered an account at The Loopy Ewe, and I'm trying really hard to be good and not buy something before I get paid next week.  If I manage to wait until next Friday, it will be 50 days since I've bought yarn.  Fifty Days!  It feels like forever.  And Loopy Ewe is calling me to scratch the yarn-buying itch.
 
(And my husband keeps asking me if I can afford to buy yarn... *sigh*)
 

No comments: