Thursday, May 3, 2007

Got yarn?

I do! From my pal's online pictures, I deduced the colors she may like. I've sent her an email, but haven't heard back. Hope she's on a wonderful vacation somewhere!

Meanwhile, I went to a new LYS today (new to me) and picked up some lovely Colinette Jitterbug in a beautiful color called Fruit Coulis. I hope she likes it! I wasn't completely altruistic though, since I bought a skein in Blue Parrot for myself. Who could resist such softness and wonderful colors? Seriously!

I haven't heard from my pal yet, but hope to soon. I've decided that the takealong knitting for my cruise (we leave on the 12th!) will be socks and dishcloths. Between the two, I should have plenty to keep me occupied.

http://knitforjoy.blogspot.com - Adventures in life and knitting

No comments: