Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Got a little gold sock yarn to spare?

I am thinking of making scarlet socks for my pal with a picot cuff in gold, but I don't have any gold yarn and would rather not buy some for just this little bit, so I thought I'd throw this request out there. If you have some fingering weight gold-colored sock yarn leftovers you'd be willing to send me, email [address removed because I got some gold yarn! Thanks, fellow knitter!]

I'm willing to pay shipping but I don't have any cash in my Paypal account, and the credit card fees probably aren't worth it for this small amount. We can work something out!

1 comment:

Kathy Kathy Kathy said...

I've got some very intense yellow. Some would call it gold. It's the color of "gold" used for sports teams. Leave a comment on my blog if you're interested.