Saturday, April 28, 2007

Hello!

This is my first Sockapalooza exchange, and I'm looking forward to it very much!

I had a difficult time getting past the Blogger invitation page, too, but finally -- "Your invitation is important to us! Please try again in 30 seconds! Your invitation is important to us! Please try again in 30 seconds!" -- finally it went through. I don't know if it was the cut-and-paste trick that Alison mentioned earlier, or just dumb luck, but if you are having trouble, keep trying!

To keep myself from jumping the gun (ooh, I accidentally wrote "jumping the fun"), and starting a sock for a pal I know nothing about yet, I cast on something I've been longing to do for myself, one of the basic socks in Nancy Bush's Knitting Vintage Socks -- this one is in Regia Silk in the "Venezia" colorway. It will give me time to ponder the perfect pal sock!

No comments: