Monday, April 30, 2007

Huzzah!

Blogger finally let me post!

I'm Jacqui, a first time sockpaloozer. I've knit dozens of socks, and often knit and read at the same time--provided the book will stay open! I'm a homeschooler, and will be graduating in May from our family's homeschool. College looms in the fall in PA (Anyone here from Grove City?? Is there a LYS there??) and I'll miss my family (and my 8 younger siblings) dearly.

Here's my latest sock project, with (my first good skein of) yarn I spun myself! The pattern is modified from Nancy Bush's Knitting Vintage Socks pattern "Evening Stockings for a Young Lady."





















2 comments:

songbird3178 said...

congratulations on your imminent graduation, your LOVELY spun yarn, and the resulting lovely sock(s)!

Jacqui said...

thanks!