Monday, April 30, 2007

One more try....

I've been trying to post an intro for a few days but I keep getting told I need to sign on again. I went and did all of the things that were suggested so hopefully this works!

My name is Trish, I have been knitting for about 2 1/2 years and knitting socks for over 1 1/2 years of that time. I have never participated in a swap before so I am nervous and excited all at the same time. Here are a few of my most recent pairs:



I can't wait until we get our matches so I can decide what I will make. I look forward to getting to know all of you over the next few months.

1 comment:

SIMPLE LIFE GIRL said...

interesting "knitting addict", I am purse addict, clothes, things, lol.......but socks ....Brazil is not hot like that....so we dont always wear it .......seldom, when it is winter, even so