Monday, April 30, 2007

Woooo!!

This is sooo exciting. It is my first swop ever and I have just looked to see who my pal is and I think its going to be great fun. But my pal has no blog....I wanted to be nosy, see what they do, what they get up to so everyone go and make yourselves a blog because I could be your pal ;)
Having said that, I WILL update my blog this week. It has been a tad neglected this last few weeks.
Anyway, I am Nic, from the UK and have been knitting socks for a year now. Favouring 2 circulars to the 4 needle variety but you never know, I don't know what or how I am going to knit my sockpalooza socks yet.
Oooh just noticed that my pal does have a blog. All too exciting, I want to start knitting now but I need to work and sew and being a Mum for a bit longer yet then I will play later.....

No comments: