Saturday, April 28, 2007

Another first timer here!

Wow, did I have a hard time getting this post up!

I'm a first time Sockapalooza-er, too. I've heard so many good things about the past rounds that I just had to join in this time! I've been knitting socks for about a year, and they're my favorite thing to make! I'm totally sock-obsessed - sock books and yarn are taking over my life right now. Currently on the needles are Bayerische, the scroll lace socks from More Sensational Knitted Socks, and the latest Rockin Sock Club socks. Next in the queue are RPM, embossed leaves, and Baudelaire. And some socks for my BFF and her daughters. And, of course, socks for my pal, whoever that person is!

Socks, socks, socks!

I can't wait to see who my pal is going to be!

(I blog here and take photos here.)

No comments: