Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Help!

My socks have been done for a month, but I cannot locate my sock pal. I emailed her yesterday to confirm her mailing address, and the email bounced back! It looks like it's a bad email address.

I have been concerned because she replied promptly after my first email, but then didn't answer me again. If she were in the States, I wouldn't worry because the package would have a good possibility of being returned. But she's in the UK, and I don't want to lose her socks or Sockapalooza bag!

Any ideas?

2 comments:

limedragon :-: Harriet said...

Have you checked the database here to see if her information has been updated? Does she have a blog? You can check there and try contacting her that way as well.

Unknown said...

Maybe it would be worth naming her and seeing if she'll come forward. Else look on the angel yarns knitting forum - there are a lot of UK sockapalooza knitters on there - you may be able to spot her? www.knittingforums.co.uk. HTH