Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Savior Socks Sent


Finished the socks for my "bonus" sock pal and sent them off with a little bottle of wool wash last week. She should probably get them today. I wish I could have finished them earlier, but then again, it is too hot for wool socks right now in our part of the country so she couldn't have worn them anyway. I sent her a little "just because" package so she would have something while I knit since she didn't get socks from her first pal.

This is Yarn Pirate club yarn in Calamity and the Inside-Out pattern from the STR club. (Am I a sock club joiner - you bet!)

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Those are great! That pattern has intrigued me all year. I'm sure your pal will love them

Felicia said...

Oh, yes! I do just love them. Thank you so very much. I've posted to my blog and a link on the pligg. Thank you very much for your generosity.